- A. Karamitsos (248) Apply A. Karamitsos filter
- Airmail Collector (3) Apply Airmail Collector filter
- Antonio Torres (12) Apply Antonio Torres filter
- Arbeiter Philately (4) Apply Arbeiter Philately filter
- Argyll Etkin Ltd (7) Apply Argyll Etkin Ltd filter
- Artam Antik A.Ş. (1) Apply Artam Antik A.Ş. filter
- Athens Auctions (106) Apply Athens Auctions filter
- Auction Gallery (11) Apply Auction Gallery filter
- Auction House Thomas Schantl (2) Apply Auction House Thomas Schantl filter
- Auktionshaus Christian Wapler (1) Apply Auktionshaus Christian Wapler filter
- Auktionshaus Christoph Gärtner GmbH & Co. KG (129) Apply Auktionshaus Christoph Gärtner GmbH & Co. KG filter
- Auktionshaus Edgar Mohrmann & Co. Internat. Briefmarken-Auktionen GmhH (1) Apply Auktionshaus Edgar Mohrmann & Co. Internat. Briefmarken-Auktionen GmhH filter
- Auktionshaus Klüttermann GmbH (3) Apply Auktionshaus Klüttermann GmbH filter
- Auktionshaus Schlegel (7) Apply Auktionshaus Schlegel filter
- Auktionshaus Ulrich Felzmann GmbH & Co. KG (10) Apply Auktionshaus Ulrich Felzmann GmbH & Co. KG filter
- Ava Auctions Ltd. (2) Apply Ava Auctions Ltd. filter
- Badische Briefmarken GmbH (1) Apply Badische Briefmarken GmbH filter
- BEHR Phiatelie (2) Apply BEHR Phiatelie filter
- BEHR Philatelie (5) Apply BEHR Philatelie filter
- Ben-Ami Endres Auctions (2) Apply Ben-Ami Endres Auctions filter
- BOLAFFI Filatelia S.p.A (2) Apply BOLAFFI Filatelia S.p.A filter
- Boonah Stamp Supplies (1) Apply Boonah Stamp Supplies filter
- BOULE-MC (3) Apply BOULE-MC filter
- Brian Moorhouse (1) Apply Brian Moorhouse filter
- Briefmarken Stilus e.U. (3) Apply Briefmarken Stilus e.U. filter
- Burda Auction, s.r.o. (1) Apply Burda Auction, s.r.o. filter
- Catawiki B.V. (2) Apply Catawiki B.V. filter
- Cedarstamps (19) Apply Cedarstamps filter
- Ceres Philatelie (19) Apply Ceres Philatelie filter
- Cherrystone Auctions (85) Apply Cherrystone Auctions filter
- classicphil GmbH (9) Apply classicphil GmbH filter
- classicphil GmbH - Matthias Fukac (3) Apply classicphil GmbH - Matthias Fukac filter
- Collectio (Alexandre Galinos) (5) Apply Collectio (Alexandre Galinos) filter
- COLONIAL STAMP CO. (15) Apply COLONIAL STAMP CO. filter
- Corbitts (27) Apply Corbitts filter
- Corinphila Auction AG (75) Apply Corinphila Auction AG filter
- Corinphila Veilingen (51) Apply Corinphila Veilingen filter
- Cornish Stamp Auction (3) Apply Cornish Stamp Auction filter
- County Philatelic Auctions (1) Apply County Philatelic Auctions filter
- Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions (109) Apply Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions filter
- Darabanth Co Ltd (133) Apply Darabanth Co Ltd filter
- Darabanth Philatelic and Numismatic Auctions Co., Ltd. (1) Apply Darabanth Philatelic and Numismatic Auctions Co., Ltd. filter
- David Feldman (Asia) Ltd (2) Apply David Feldman (Asia) Ltd filter
- David Feldman S.A. (48) Apply David Feldman S.A. filter
- David Feldman USA (1) Apply David Feldman USA filter
- Deutsche Briefmarken AG (1) Apply Deutsche Briefmarken AG filter
- Doron Waide (15) Apply Doron Waide filter
- Dr. Reinhard Fischer (36) Apply Dr. Reinhard Fischer filter
- DROUOT 18 of Paris (16) Apply DROUOT 18 of Paris filter
- Dynasty Auctions Company, LTD (8) Apply Dynasty Auctions Company, LTD filter
- Engers Frimerker (1) Apply Engers Frimerker filter
- Essex Stamp Auctions (3) Apply Essex Stamp Auctions filter
- Filatelia Llach s.l. (29) Apply Filatelia Llach s.l. filter
- Filatelia Sammarinese (6) Apply Filatelia Sammarinese filter
- France International (1) Apply France International filter
- Francois Feldman F.C.N.P (17) Apply Francois Feldman F.C.N.P filter
- Georg Bühler Briefmarken Auktionen (1) Apply Georg Bühler Briefmarken Auktionen filter
- Georg Bühler Briefmarken Auktionen GmbH (7) Apply Georg Bühler Briefmarken Auktionen GmbH filter
- Gert Mueller Auktion (10) Apply Gert Mueller Auktion filter
- Ghiglione 1885 (3) Apply Ghiglione 1885 filter
- Grosvenor Auctions (29) Apply Grosvenor Auctions filter
- Guillermo Jalil - Philatino (503) Apply Guillermo Jalil - Philatino filter
- H. R. Harmer Inc (32) Apply H. R. Harmer Inc filter
- HA HARMER sa (5) Apply HA HARMER sa filter
- HA HARMERS AUCTIONS S.A. (1) Apply HA HARMERS AUCTIONS S.A. filter
- Harmer-Schau Auction Galleries (1) Apply Harmer-Schau Auction Galleries filter
- Harmers International, Inc. (5) Apply Harmers International, Inc. filter
- Haypost Armenian Postal Operator (1) Apply Haypost Armenian Postal Operator filter
- Heinrich Koehler Auktionen (73) Apply Heinrich Koehler Auktionen filter
- Hettinger Auktion (1) Apply Hettinger Auktion filter
- Historama (6) Apply Historama filter
- House of Zion (22) Apply House of Zion filter
- HWPH Historisches Wertpapierhaus AG (4) Apply HWPH Historisches Wertpapierhaus AG filter
- Ian Boulton Stamp Dealer Ace Stamp Auctions (3) Apply Ian Boulton Stamp Dealer Ace Stamp Auctions filter
- IBERPHIL (6) Apply IBERPHIL filter
- Il Ponte Casa d'Aste (1) Apply Il Ponte Casa d'Aste filter
- Interasia Auctions Limited (43) Apply Interasia Auctions Limited filter
- Ira & Larry Goldberg Coins & Collectibles, Inc. (1) Apply Ira & Larry Goldberg Coins & Collectibles, Inc. filter
- ISRASTAMPS (4) Apply ISRASTAMPS filter
- James Bendon (1) Apply James Bendon filter
- Jasmin Auctions (1) Apply Jasmin Auctions filter
- Jennes und Kluettermann Auktionshaus (23) Apply Jennes und Kluettermann Auktionshaus filter
- Jerusalem of Gold (1) Apply Jerusalem of Gold filter
- JF-B Philatelie (1) Apply JF-B Philatelie filter
- Jim Forte (1) Apply Jim Forte filter
- John Bull Stamp Auctions (45) Apply John Bull Stamp Auctions filter
- Karl Pfankuch & Co. (2) Apply Karl Pfankuch & Co. filter
- Katz Coins Notes & Supplies Corp. (1) Apply Katz Coins Notes & Supplies Corp. filter
- Kelleher & Rogers, Ltd. (4) Apply Kelleher & Rogers, Ltd. filter
- king David Auction (2) Apply king David Auction filter
- Laser Invest S.R.L. (10) Apply Laser Invest S.R.L. filter
- Le Timbre Classique SA (2) Apply Le Timbre Classique SA filter
- Lugdunum Philatelie (2) Apply Lugdunum Philatelie filter
- Mark Bloxham Stamps (1) Apply Mark Bloxham Stamps filter
- Merkurphila GmbH (1) Apply Merkurphila GmbH filter
- Merkurphila OG (3) Apply Merkurphila OG filter
- Mezatpazari (1) Apply Mezatpazari filter
- MH Marken GmbH (1) Apply MH Marken GmbH filter
- Michaans Auctions (1) Apply Michaans Auctions filter
- Michael Rogers Online (4) Apply Michael Rogers Online filter
- Milan Cernik (2) Apply Milan Cernik filter
- Mowbray Collectables (15) Apply Mowbray Collectables filter
- Munten- en Postzegel Organisatie (2) Apply Munten- en Postzegel Organisatie filter
- Negev Holyland (28) Apply Negev Holyland filter
- Nomisma Spa (1) Apply Nomisma Spa filter
- Nordphila e.K. (1) Apply Nordphila e.K. filter
- Ocean Park Stamp Auctions (2) Apply Ocean Park Stamp Auctions filter
- Oephila - Puschmann & Schwarz (7) Apply Oephila - Puschmann & Schwarz filter
- OldLouis Auctions (1) Apply OldLouis Auctions filter
- Peter Harlos Auctions (2) Apply Peter Harlos Auctions filter
- Philadria d.o.o. (1) Apply Philadria d.o.o. filter
- Philateli Thomas Juranek (1) Apply Philateli Thomas Juranek filter
- Philatelic Service of Finland Ltd (9) Apply Philatelic Service of Finland Ltd filter
- Philatelie Caphila (12) Apply Philatelie Caphila filter
- Philatelie Marchand (2) Apply Philatelie Marchand filter
- Phoenix Auctions Pty Ltd (6) Apply Phoenix Auctions Pty Ltd filter
- Postiljonen AB (35) Apply Postiljonen AB filter
- Prestige Philately Pty Ltd (19) Apply Prestige Philately Pty Ltd filter
- Raritan Stamps Inc. (42) Apply Raritan Stamps Inc. filter
- Rauss & Fuchs Auctionen (4) Apply Rauss & Fuchs Auctionen filter
- Regency Superior (1) Apply Regency Superior filter
- Richard Allan (15) Apply Richard Allan filter
- Rijnmond Postzegelveiling (1) Apply Rijnmond Postzegelveiling filter
- Rimon Auctions (1) Apply Rimon Auctions filter
- Robert A. Siegel International (2) Apply Robert A. Siegel International filter
- Rocky Mountain Philatelic Library (1) Apply Rocky Mountain Philatelic Library filter
- Rolli Auctions (3) Apply Rolli Auctions filter
- Romano House of Stamp sales ltd (18) Apply Romano House of Stamp sales ltd filter
- Ron Alfin (1) Apply Ron Alfin filter
- Roumet History Postal (8) Apply Roumet History Postal filter
- ROUMET S.A.S. (18) Apply ROUMET S.A.S. filter
- Samwells Ltd (1) Apply Samwells Ltd filter
- Schuyler J. Rumsey Auctions, Inc. (20) Apply Schuyler J. Rumsey Auctions, Inc. filter
- Schwanke Briefmarkenauktionen GmbH (22) Apply Schwanke Briefmarkenauktionen GmbH filter
- Schwarzenbach Auktion Zurich (11) Apply Schwarzenbach Auktion Zurich filter
- Sellschopp Auktionen GmbH (1) Apply Sellschopp Auktionen GmbH filter
- SFK Auctions (9) Apply SFK Auctions filter
- Skanfil Auksjoner AS (1) Apply Skanfil Auksjoner AS filter
- Soler Y Llach (54) Apply Soler Y Llach filter
- SOLUPHIL (1) Apply SOLUPHIL filter
- Spink Investphila (11) Apply Spink Investphila filter
- Stade Auktionen e.K. (2) Apply Stade Auktionen e.K. filter
- Stamps and Coins Portugal (1) Apply Stamps and Coins Portugal filter
- Status International (81) Apply Status International filter
- Stephan Welz & Co (Pty) Ltd (6) Apply Stephan Welz & Co (Pty) Ltd filter
- Studio Filatelico Toselli S.n.c. (1) Apply Studio Filatelico Toselli S.n.c. filter
- Subastas Europa (5) Apply Subastas Europa filter
- Tel Aviv Stamps Ltd. (15) Apply Tel Aviv Stamps Ltd. filter
- Teutoburger Münzauktion (2) Apply Teutoburger Münzauktion filter
- Todywalla auctions (2) Apply Todywalla auctions filter
- Tyrol Phila (1) Apply Tyrol Phila filter
- Universal Philatelic Auctions (30) Apply Universal Philatelic Auctions filter
- UPA UPA (12) Apply UPA UPA filter
- Vaccari srl (7) Apply Vaccari srl filter
- Van Dieten Postzegelveilingen bv (3) Apply Van Dieten Postzegelveilingen bv filter
- Van Looy & Van Looy (4) Apply Van Looy & Van Looy filter
- Velvet Collectables Group Mowbrays Australia (1) Apply Velvet Collectables Group Mowbrays Australia filter
- Viennafil Auktionen (10) Apply Viennafil Auktionen filter
- Walter Fuerst Philately (8) Apply Walter Fuerst Philately filter
- WALTER FUERST PHILATELY (1) Apply WALTER FUERST PHILATELY filter
- Wurttembergisches Auktionshaus (7) Apply Wurttembergisches Auktionshaus filter
- Yorkshire Cover Auction (9) Apply Yorkshire Cover Auction filter
- Zanaria Aste (3) Apply Zanaria Aste filter
- Zanaria Aste s.r.l. (2) Apply Zanaria Aste s.r.l. filter
Special selection of rare and scarce lots, with important material, spectacular varieties, proofs and much more, including new finds and rarities never offered before, all with very attractive starts. Plenty of interesting items to be found!
Public Auction 108
General Stamp Sale
Ends 15-Feb-2023 09:30:00
Postal & Live Internet
Auction No 709
Guillermo Jalil - Philatino
A new sale prepared by Pablo with several hundreds lots, from classic to modern, including official stamps, with many good opportunities for collectors. You will want to browse it carefully, there are many interesting items to be found!
Guillermo Jalil - Philatino
A new sale prepared by Rafael, with stamps and covers for every level of collector, in general at very low starts for the delight of Argentina collectors!
Raritan Stamps Inc.
Raritan Stamps, Inc. - Live Auction #95
Worldwide Air Post Stamps and Philatelic Rarities of the World.
The Sale contains 1224 lots and represents the property of 36 owners.
Among the highlights are:
- Over 120 lots related to Worldwide Air Post, including Zeppelin Flights Postal History of various countries;
- Beautiful selection of US and and Canada classic stamps and modern errors;
- Nice range of the People's Republic of China lots, including Gold Fishes, Chrysanthemums, Stage Arts of Mei Lan-fang, Views of Yellow Mountains and other long sets, several Culture Revolution items;
- Valuable French, Italian, Liechtenstein and Monaco lots;
- Most impressive Russian Imperial material with Romanov Dynasty Proofs from the Tsar Collection, Soviet Union large die proofs from the Postal Archives, rarities of 1930's, Semi-Postal, Air Post and various back of the book items;
- A part of the Highly Awarded Collection of Wenden and Russian Zemstvo material;
- Outstanding Ukrainian material from renowned Collections of J. Bulat, Dr. Seichter and Dr. Zelonka.
The auction will be held within two sections.
February 2, 2023
February 3, 2023
Status International - Sale 378 February 2nd, 2023.
Auction 378 has 8,488 lots, catering for all types of collectors & dealers - from bulk accumulations and intact collections to desirable single items. This auction offers a huge range of material, with special emphasis on lotting stamps to cater for collectors with varying types of interests and budgets. Items range from $10 to $60,000 so there's something for everybody. This auction offers strong representation of Australia & Colonies, strong British Empire material of all areas & periods, as well as General Foreign including small and large collections. There is almost 2,500 lots of Australia which consist of collections, singles, sets and covers including Australian colonies The Australian lots cover all periods, from the Kangaroo issues up to Decimal and contains numerous number of mint & used £1 & £2 top values.
This auction includes a C of A Watermark £2 Black & rose Ash imprint gutter pair, inc variety 'open mouthed Kangaroo' at right' (R55). F-VF fresh MLH, with nice original gum & deep colours. SG 138(var) cat £8500++ for singles plus premium for imprint pair. ACSC 58Aza cat $25,000. Very rare & desirable (Lot 1223). There are over 5,600 lots of World stamps, covers and single country collections. Numerous other British Empire, European, The Americas and Asia.
Ocean Park Stamp Auctions
Welcome to Auction #59
Sale #59 contains a wide selection of postal history and worldwide stamps. Many areas of BNA philately also are included; stampless covers, cancels, revenues, precancels. Many small worldwide lots are included in this sale. This sale is larger than any of our previous offerings so we are splitting the sale into three sessions and conducting the first part on Saturday, January 28 (lots 1 to 656), the second part on Sunday, January 29 (Lots 657 to 1286) and the third part January 30 (Lots 1287 to 1907). On all days the start time is 2 PM Pacific time. The "Live Bidder" program will be available during the sale for online use during the auction.
I hope you will find something of interest in the sale.
NOTE: A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price.
Auktionshaus Klüttermann GmbH
Herzlich Willkommen beim
Auktionshaus Klüttermann GmbH aus Köln
Die 5. Klüttermann-Online-Auktion findet statt vom 26. Januar 2023 bis zum 3. Februar 2023.
Den Online-Katalog sowie alle relevanten Informationen finden sie auf PHILASEARCH
Alternativ können Sie auch hier alle PDF-Dateien zur 5. Auktion herunterladen
PDF-Version der Text-Tafeln für die 5. Klüttermann-Auktion
PDF Version der Markentafeln für die 5. Klüttermann-Auktion
PDF Version der Belegtafeln für die 5. Klüttermann-Auktion
General auction conditions
Which are exclusively authoritative even without written approval when submitting personal or written bids.
1. The auction is public and voluntary. It takes place exclusively in the name and for the account of the consignor.
The auctioneer is entitled to assert the consignor's claims from his order and from the knockdown in his own
2. The highest bidder is awarded the contract. The auctioneer has the right to refuse the bid, to
withdraw lots , and in exceptional cases to regroup lots.
3. The rate of increase is 2 to 10% of the starting price, or according to the current bid.
4. If the bids are equal, the first bidder will be accepted. If anything is unclear, the auctioneer reserves the right to
offer the lot again. A minimum bid of 10 euros applies to those with no bids. The bidder is
bound by his bid for up to 6 weeks after the auction. The acceptance of a lot obliges the acceptance. When the
bid is accepted, the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the auctioned items is transferred
to the buyer. Delivery at the request of the buyer is at the buyer's risk and expense. The
right of ownership is only transferred to the buyer upon payment of the full purchase price.
5. The auctioneer receives a commission of 20% of the hammer price and EUR 1.50 per lot bought from the buyer.
The cost of postage, packaging and insurance will be charged to the buyer. The
VAT (currently 19%) incurred on the auctioneer's commission, lot fees and any other services (= expenses)
will be invoiced separately. Deliveries to third countries are exempt from
VAT on the commission, expenses and lot fee upon presentation of the export certificate. Deliveries to customers from other EU countries with a VAT
number are made using the reverse charge procedure, ie the commission, expenses and lot fee
are not subject to German sales tax; In these cases the buyer is obliged to pay the VAT. to be
indicated in his VAT declaration in his home country.
6. Lots marked with an X are lots for which the full
value added tax (currently 19%) also applies to the hammer price. For these lots, the buyer's
premium is reduced to the rate of 10% of the knockdown price.
7. Anyone who buys for third parties is also liable as a direct debtor.
8. If payment is not made immediately to the auctioneer or the dutiful acceptance is refused, the
buyer loses his rights from the knockdown and the item can be sold over the counter
or auctioned again at his own expense without prior notice. In this case the first buyer is liable for the
lost profit. On the other hand, he has no claim to any additional proceeds and is
not admitted to further bids.
9. The auction invoice is due immediately for bidders in the hall and upon delivery for bidders from outside. All amounts
that have not been received by the auctioneer 10 days after the auction or the delivery of the auction invoice
are subject to a 2% surcharge, plus interest of 1% p. Month
charged. The deadline for complaints is 10 days from delivery or delivery. Later complaints will be referred to
the consignor. Reclaimed lots must be returned in their original condition. The affixing of
certification marks by the responsible association inspectors does not constitute a change in the original condition. In special
cases, the auctioneer can extend the deadline for complaints with prior notice.
10. The description of the lots is conscientious; any catalog information with the addition nAdE (according to the information provided by the
consignor) is not guaranteed. Errors resulting from photos (stamps, margins, perforations,
etc.) do not entitle to complain. Collections, collective lots or residual lots cannot be objected
to. If a lot contains more than 3 brands, a return is not
justified due to small errors of individual brands .
11. Costs for complaints such as postage, inspection fees, etc. will not be reimbursed. In the case of recognized complaints,
the buyer is only entitled to a refund of the purchase price; further claims are excluded.
Claims of any kind against the auctioneer expire no later than 6 months after the auction. The
auctioneer's statutory liability for damage to body and health remains unaffected.
12. Written bids are carried out conscientiously and with interest. Bids such as “best” and “in any case”
do not qualify for acceptance. Surcharges are not made on the basis of the maximum price offered,
but according to the rate of increase, one step above the next higher bid. In the case of bids such as
“highest bid”, “best”, “absolutely”, etc., bids are made up to three times the starting price. Bidders will be knocked down at the
highest bid and not dropped out .
13. Consignments on inspection (with the exception of collective lots and mint stamps) can be
requested against reimbursement of costs and insurance. For unknown customers, however, only against references. Condition is
return within 24 hours after receipt in the same shipping method. The consignments are
insured on the way there and back from the auctioneer. If the return is not received by us no later than the day before the auction
, the lots can be assigned to the interested party one step higher than the existing bids
. Brands and letters that the buyer had to view are excluded from complaints.
14. By submitting bids or purchase orders, the auction conditions are fully
recognized. These also apply mutatis mutandis to the post-auction sale, which is part of the auction; the
statutory provisions on distance sales do not apply.
15. German law applies. The place of fulfillment and the exclusive place of jurisdiction for commercial transactions is Cologne.
16. If one of the above provisions should be wholly or partially ineffective, the validity of the rest will
not be affected.
Auctioneer Peter Klüttermann
H. R. Harmer Inc
Our January 2023 sales include the "Erivan" Collection of United and Confederate States Postal History Part VIII, as well as a general sale of United States and worldwide stamps, covers, and collections.