1964-65, Vladimir Lenin, two sunken die proofs of (4k) in black, representing both printings (narrow and wide shading) of engraved parts of stamps, size 84-76x58mm, printed on white paper, engraver Sapronov, official markings at left and bottom, no gum as produced, VF and extremely rare, wide shading proof with V. Liapine certificate
Live Bidding Auction #82
By: Raritan Stamps Inc.
Raritan Stamps Inc. Live Bidding Auction #82
The Sale contained 1076 lots of Rare Worldwide Stamps and Postal History of the World and represented the property of 44 owners.
Among the highlights are:
- Collection of Argentinean Die and Trial Color Proofs, Essays and Artist's Works;
- Powerful Holding of German Offices Abroad and Colonies;
- Collection of Imperial Russian Printer's Control Markings of 1908-12 issue;
- Traditionally comprehensive Soviet Union with the Part II of the Die Proofs Collection, numerous perforation errors and imperforated varieties;
- Collection of Various Russian Non-Postal Stamps;
- Over one hundred Collections, Accumulations and Selections.
Auction will be held within two sections.
June 21, 2019 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Lots #1 - 489
June 22, 2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Lots #490 - 1076