1932, Dante Alighieri Society, complete set of 19, top right corner sheet margin blocks of four, postage and air post, including Leonardo da Vinci stamp, full OG, NH, VF, Sassone #11-22, PA8-13, PA14, €880
Live Bidding Auction #82
By: Raritan Stamps Inc.
Raritan Stamps Inc. Live Bidding Auction #82
The Sale contained 1076 lots of Rare Worldwide Stamps and Postal History of the World and represented the property of 44 owners.
Among the highlights are:
- Collection of Argentinean Die and Trial Color Proofs, Essays and Artist's Works;
- Powerful Holding of German Offices Abroad and Colonies;
- Collection of Imperial Russian Printer's Control Markings of 1908-12 issue;
- Traditionally comprehensive Soviet Union with the Part II of the Die Proofs Collection, numerous perforation errors and imperforated varieties;
- Collection of Various Russian Non-Postal Stamps;
- Over one hundred Collections, Accumulations and Selections.
Auction will be held within two sections.
June 21, 2019 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Lots #1 - 489
June 22, 2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Lots #490 - 1076