You are invited to our next Auction on Saturday December 1st, from 10.30 am at Palazzo Giureconsulti in Milano.
This year we will have on sale more than 1.100 carefully selected lots to please both the collector and the professional. Here are a few examples of the many rarities on display:
– Italian States: some Cavallini covers sent to foreign countries via express mail, an outstanding copy of the Red Mercury of Lombardy Venetia, a Naples “Crocetta” used in the day of issue, a Sicily 50 grana on cover, two used copies of the Tuscany 3 Lire;
– Italian Kingdom: a fantastic selections of proofs and essays of the first stamps of the Kingdom, some of the extremely rare advertising covers, an important selection of airmail with the “Return Flight”, trip from New York to Rome of the North-Atlantic Cruise;
– Italian Area: great rarities of post offices in China, including two examples of the “2 DOLLARI” in capital letters on 5 Lire, new and used, the “4 cent/10cent” postage-due with hand overprint, two covers with 2 $ from Tientsin and Pechino to the USA; the rare Venezia Giulia 10K with hand overprint on fragment;
– Estero: a beautiful collection of Great Britain used during the Crimean War, an incredible mint coy if the 9kr blue “greatest distance” between 9 and k; a fantastic “descending” mixed franking From Austria to Egypt and a rare “double of Ginevra” on cover;
– a great selection of collections and large lots from all over the world.
The catalogue is already on available at this LINK, where you can browse every single lot and leave your pre-bids, which you can also send via email at email@example.com or via fax at +39 02 805 11 86.
To download a PDF copy of the catalogue you can go HERE
Live viewing will take place:
– From November 19th to 27th (9.15-12.30 and 14.30-19.00, closed on Sunday and Monday morning) at our offices in Via Santa Margherita 6 – 20121 Milan.
– From November 28th to 1st December (9.00-19.00; December 1st only until the beginning of the Auction) at Palazzo Giureconsulti – Piazza Mercanti 2, 20122 Milan.
We kindly thank you for your attention and we are looking forward to see you at the auction!