1796 Castorland medal. Silver, broken die reverse. Holding of worldwide coins and currencies, the coins are mostly copper & nickel, includes a currency lot, with Germany, France, Italy, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Singapore, a nice lot to explore, Very Good to Fine.
Sale 708 Collections, Stocks and Accumulations of the World
By: Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions
Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions Sale 708 Collections, Stocks and Accumulations of the World
Over 800 lots of collections, stocks and accumulations of the world, featuring:
- The Stanley J. Richmond Holdings, Part VI
- The Dr. Chalmers E. Cornelius, III, Collection of Germany and Area
- The Col. (Ret.) Frederick Paul Howland, Sr., Collections of US, Canada, B.N.A. and Postal History
- The Angel A. Pujadas Worldwide Collection
- The "Deacon" Collection of United States and Possessions
- The "Good" Family Collection of United States stamps
- The "Best" Family collection of Canada and B.N.A
- The Maurice Whitney Collection of U.S. Stamps including Newspaper and Revenue Issues
Refine Your Search
Lot #2 - 1: Coins and Currency U.S. and Worldwide
U.S., Fractional Currency and Postage Currency Collection. 17 circulated and uncirculated pieces of various grades including Kravitz Fr. 1381 50c Fifth Issue PMG graded 64 EPQ, Fr. 1261 - 10¢ fourth issue, Postal Currency with Monogram: PC5 (3), PC6, PC7 and other interesting notes with great retail potential, please view online or in person to properly evaluate.
Estimate $500 - 750.
Lot #3 - 1: Coins and Currency U.S. and Worldwide
U.S., Fractional Currency, Private Bank and Extras Group. Fractional Currency; 10¢ George Washington, 3rd Issue, 1863, red reverse, bronze 10's in corners, small sign, F-1251-WH+/K-ELN+, 25¢ George Washington with bronze oval, purple reverse, F-1283, 50¢ Washington, 2nd Issue, in bronze oval, red reverse, + surcharge "18-63" and "1" with overprint, F-1317-WN+/K-EIH+, Private Banks; 1863 Mount Pleasant 20¢ Apothecary Store, 1862 White...